Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wendy is 3!!!!

Wendy has been looking forward to her birthday for months now. Every time we asked her what she wanted she would say the same thing. A star cake and a triangle, square, diamond, and heart present. I looked and looked for a star cake pan and was so happy when I finally found one. I put LeeRoy in charge of the different shaped gifts. He was up pretty late last night wrapping and taping cardboard to all her toys but in the end they turned out and the look on her face when she saw them made all the hard work worth it.

We started out the morning by giving Wendy breakfast in bed with a candle. Later in the afternoon lots of family stopped by for a party. She got to open tons of presents and play with all of her new toys. Mickey Mouse even called her on the phone to wish her a happy birthday. We had a great time celebrating and we are so thankful to have such a wonderful little girl be part of our family.





3 comments:

Alisha said...

Haha oh my word, she looks so happy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY, WE LOVE U!!

Alisha said...

Love ur cake btw

Cox Family said...

It was the first cake I have done. I tried offering people money to come decorate it for me but that didn't work.....maybe next time! lol