Sunday, May 23, 2010

Emily Dance Recital

Emily had her dance recital over the weekend. Alisha was nice enough to drive all the way down to do her makeup. She looked so beautiful. The high school gymnasium was packed so she always gets really nervous before she performs, but she did an amazing job! We had so much fun watching her!





For some reason Blogspot cut off the right side of the video so if you want to watch Emily you will have to click on it and watch it on YouTubes website. Emily is in red, in the front, and on your far right side.


2 comments:

Alisha said...

I am so stinking proud of you I can't even express it into words. I am so happy you wanted me to come down and help you get ready for ur dance. I love u sweetie!!

Katie said...

I always loved to dance. The pictures are so cute.