
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Fun Fall Weekend
This weekend the Robisons came to visit. It was so great seeing them again. Emily had to put together a scrapbook page telling about herself for church so Saturday night Alisha was nice enough to help her make it on the computer. It turned out so cute! On Sunday morning we all headed out to Arbon Valley for my cousin Janae's Mission Homecoming. It was so wonderful seeing her again and visiting with the rest of the family. After church we drove to the Arbon Valley Cemetery where my grandpa Call is buried. It has been several years since we have visited his grave and the girls loved hearing my mom tell them different stories about him. On the way home I decided to let the girls each have a turn to sit on my lap and help me drive since we were on an old country road. Emily was excited but nervous. Wendy just loved it. She kept trying to drive us off the road and then she would laugh and laugh. I decided I am never letting her get her license!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I loved sitting on my dad's lap and driving! That was so great. Awww, the good ole days.
That was a fabulous weekend! I didn't know you guys went to the grave :(. Tell Em I had lots of fun making that with her. Love you guys and see you on Thanksgiving!!
No wonder your the world's favorite mom - letting you kids drive. Maybe it's best that I don't have a girl, there's just pink everywhere.
Wow...you weren't kidding about Wendy! It was freaky. Her laugh and trying to kill us! Thanks for taking me to my dad's grave. Sure did make me miss him!!!
Love Mom
Post a Comment