Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wendy's Fourth Birthday

My little girl just turned four, I can't believe it. She is growing up so fast. She already wants to do all the things that her older sister can do. She keeps begging me to put her in dance class and soccer! She is going to have to wait a little longer for that.

We had so much fun celebrating her big day. She and Emily spent a couple hours making signs and decorations to hang up all around the house. She got spoiled by her grandparents and loved playing with all her new toys. LeeRoy made a point to stay up till 2:00am his time so he could call and talk to her during her party. That made her day!




1 comment:

Alisha said...

How cute is she!! I can't believe she's 4 either. Look at that grin on her face with all those present. I wish we could've been there, but tell her I love her.