Friday, December 2, 2011

Family Pictures

Once again we were able to have Micha at Shuttergirl photography take some family pictures for us. She was so great and the kids had tons of fun playing in all the leaves. I am so excited to start on our Christmas cards. My whole family made fun of me when I decided to try a pose with the fake mustaches but I love how it turned out.









6 comments:

Alisha said...

one word-Gorgeous!!!!!!

Katie said...

Love the pictures. We're they down on Shilling Street?

Cox Family said...

Thanks, and yes they were! It was right after that small wind picked up and blew all the leaves off the trees.

Megan said...

These are amazing pictures and I must say the photographer has some really good subjects to shoot. :) I especially like the one with the mustaches. So much fun!

Angela said...

I love them!

carina said...

I love your pics!