The Robisons came to visit over the weekend for my dad's birthday and we were so excited to see them. I was feeling pretty sick but still wanted to do something fun so we gathered our families and headed to the Museum of Idaho in Idaho Falls for their dinosaur exhibit. The girls loved seeing all the dinosaur bones! We learned pretty fast that Wendy and I are the same in a museum. We walk through quickly, glancing at cool things here and there and then we are done. LeeRoy and Emily however love to look at and read everything in sight. They already made plans to go back just the two of them so they can spend more time. It was a lot of fun and when we left we were surprised with snow. It hasn't snowed much this winter so the kids were so happy. They even tried to catch as many snowflakes as they could in their mouths.


1 comment:
I had so much fun with you guys!! Sucks how fast it went by though :(
Post a Comment