Saturday, October 20, 2012

Schooled by the Tooth Fairy

A trip to the orthodontist told us that Emily needed to get two more teeth pulled.  She had some post dentist hatred coming out of his office but truth be told, he did an amazing job and the teeth were out before she even knew he had started.  Afterwards she said it wasn't very bad at all and she really enjoyed the happy gas.  She definitely get's that from me!

Last night she announced she was putting her teeth under her pillow for the tooth fairy.  I didn't think much of it but she was slightly disappointed this morning.  When I asked her why she showed me the note she had left for the tooth fairy and the letter she received in return.  We all laughed pretty hard after reading it.  I think it taught her a pretty valuable lesson!





  

1 comment:

Alisha said...

HAHA!!! That is an awesome note from the tooth fairy...what a wise woman!