I love recital weekend. Nothing better than watching your girls perform something they have worked hard on all year and having a blast at the same time. LeeRoy couldn't make it due to some national guard training so I made sure to take tons of pictures and videos. At the end of the night Emily was able to keep her opening number name sign and was so excited when the "rock star" from the show number signed it for her. Both girls were pretty excited to have their pictures taken with their dance teachers as well. It has been a really fun year and we are already looking forward to another one!
Wendy dancing to Roam. She is in the very front row on the far right side.


2 comments:
I see your kids have gone punk. Don't worry, it's just a phase. The locker room photo is funny.
Go girls!!!! They did so good. I love seeing all the pictures...makes me feel like I'm there.
Post a Comment