Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas Craft Time

On Pinterest I found a great item called the 25 days of Christ.  It is a fun set of ornaments you hang on your tree each of the days in December.  You also get a booklet that has a story and scripture to go with each ornament.  I thought this would be a great way to teach the girls more about the life of Christ and focus on the important things this season.  The only drawback was that you had to paint and decorate all the ornaments yourself.  I talked mom into also buying a set and with LeeRoy, Emily, Wendy, Lacie, and mom's help we all set to work painting and crafting.  It took several hours but thanks to LeeRoy letting me break a previous agreement, we listened to Christmas music while we worked.  I love how they turned out and can't wait to use them.  I am now officially looking forward to Christmas this year!





No comments: