Sickness and Game Night
Poor Wendy. One day she was fine and the next day she was so sick. She wouldn't eat, sleep, or even move. When we finally thought to ask her, (crazy thought I know), she just said her ears hurt. A trip to the doctor confirmed she had a major ear infection in both ears. Thankfully the medicine they gave her worked fast and she was feeling much better in a day or two. You know Wendy is sick when she is holding still and being quiet.
Right before it was time to put the girls to bed a couple of nights ago we decided to have a game night. We taught Emily to play SkipBo and let Wendy put together a puzzle. It was a lot of fun. LeeRoy and I are big on the board and card games so it's great that the kids are getting old enough to really understand and be able to join in on the fun!
4 comments:
Ah Wendy looks so sad, I wish I could just hug her. You guys look like u had tons of fun. Who won?
Emily won twice! She was pretty excited about it too!
Sorry to hear she was sick. Glad the meds worked fast. I can't wait until our kids understand board and card games..... we still have a while for that... like years!
You guys just have a nicest family! I miss you. Are you hiding from me?
Post a Comment