Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

LeeRoy was the first to wake up this morning and ring the Christmas bells. He was so excited all night that he barely slept. I think the rest of us were too. The girls couldn't wait to see what Santa had brought them. Emily got an Easy Bake Oven, Wendy got a Pony Playhouse, LeeRoy got a game, and I got a new computer chair. We spent the rest of the morning opening presents and playing with everything. Wendy was so happy with each present she opened we had a hard time convincing her to open the next one!

Later in the morning we headed over to the Palmer's to open more presents and play games. Once we got back home it was nice to just relax and spend time together. LeeRoy made us some delicious steaks for dinner and when we tucked the girls into bed we all decided, like we do every year, that this year has been "THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER"!




1 comment:

Alisha said...

Aww how cute! I forgot to ask Emily to make me something from her Easy Bake Oven