Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

Last night was New Year's Eve. We met the Palmers for dinner and then went home to start our own little party. We introduced Emily to some new games only to have her destroy us at Yahtzee. Her first time playing and she got 4 Yahtzees to achieve the new high score of 565. Many games of Skipbo and Uno Attack later it was finally 2010, (Eastern Time.......heehee). We happily celebrated as we brought in the new year together and look forward to all the memories and special moments we will share in the year to come.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Poor Wendy looks either worn out or sick! Thanks for spending some or your celebrating with us! Happy New Year Cox Family!

Cox Family said...

Wendy gladly went to bed directly after all the fun!!!

Alisha said...

Oh my gosh what an amazing score! I'm never playing with her EVER! lol HAPPY NEW YEAR!

lacie said...

that's cool i am glad that you guys had a fun new years i had fun too

Angela said...

4 Yahtzees? WOW!
Hey, I'm starting preschool registration. I have a spot held for you.