We are a game family. Card games...board games....video games....we love them all! We play games together all the time so I had this trophy made. Now when we have a game night whoever wins the most games gets to keep the trophy in their room until the next game night. Tonight we sipped glasses of orange Julius and played SkipBo, Sorry Sliders, and Operation. We each won a game so we decided on Yahtzee as the tiebreaker. It was fun and Emily was the first one to become the Cox Family Game Champion!
6 comments:
Bring the trophy when u come down!! IM GONNA TAKE IT FROM U EMILY!! HAHA
That is such a great idea. We love playing games too. And yes, we need to have a movie night that would be so much fun. I opt for Lynettes house.
That is certainly a cute and fun thing that will be a great memory for your family.
What a fun thing to do. I love it!
OH ITS ON EMILY!!! lol
Lori what a clever idea!! I love game night, but a trophy just might bring out the worst in me.
Post a Comment