Emily made us a card for Valentines Day too. It was very sweet ......... or so I thought............
This is the front:

Middle:

Here is the back:

Yep, that's right, she tricked us! For the life of me I cannot imagine who she gets that characteristic from! That's okay, I have already worked out a loophole to this signed document. She can choose to do what we ask of her or choose to be punished. It is always her choice.
Valentines day is always fun for cooking. This years theme was everything in the shape of a heart. For breakfast LeeRoy made pink heart shaped pancakes with mini chocolate chips. For lunch we had sandwiches in the shape of a heart. For dinner we had a heart pizza. Wendy is really into shapes so this made her extra excited. It has been a great day. Especially since it happens to be a super long weekend we get to spend together!
5 comments:
Oh my freakin heck!!! How the heck did she know that? I laughed sooo hard. I love ur food ideas it looks so fun!!
That is too funny! I love the card!
Fun...Hey call me. I want you to make the appointments for v-teaching. I can go anytime after 4 except Friday.
Have a good one!!!
Cute! I love how the menu was for that day. The card made me laugh, you need to watch out for that one, she will only get smarter with age.... just sayin'.... lol!
What a tricky little lady. I love it. I also love all the traditions your family has. Serious. Keep posting about them because they make me smile.
Post a Comment