The best part of the weekend was when Alisha and I went to see the monster truck races. We had so much fun together! Normally I am a huge Bigfoot fan but his engine failed during the first part of the freestyle. We were so bummed out. Thankfully Rock Star made our night by attempting to do a back flip. It was amazing! We yelled and cheered so loud our voices were gone by the end of the night. It was great and we laughed the whole way home. I love being able to spend time with my little sister!

2 comments:
Thanks! I really need to be better at updating our blog, but never find the motivation to do it. I'm glad you guys are good at updating yours cuz it's fun to see what you've been up to also. Hope you are all doing well!
I'm sooo happy you came and picked me up. I really can't tell you how much it meant to me. I had a blast!! LOVE U!
Post a Comment