Micha Wixom was kind enough to take some family pictures for us. We had a great time going to the different locations and posing for the pictures and I am really excited about how well they turned out. The picture of LeeRoy by himself is definitely my favorite.
Wow...those are really good photos! The one of LeeRoy in black and white--it looks like one of those old-fashioned pics of soldiers in WWII. Love them!!!
6 comments:
One word----BEAUTIFUL!!! okay I lied, they are freakin amazing!!! Wow she did a good job, and your family all looks fab. Love them!!!
Wow...those are really good photos! The one of LeeRoy in black and white--it looks like one of those old-fashioned pics of soldiers in WWII. Love them!!!
Wow! I don't even know what to say but wow! What a beautiful family. It makes me cry.
Mom
Great pictures! You have a beautiful family and your girls are super cute!
I can't believe how much older Emily looks. Man, Wendy is sure turning into a cutie. Do you have anymore walls to put pictures up?
THe family pictures turned out so good. I think everyone of them is great.
Post a Comment