To make the night even better Jim, Nedra, Cami, Caden, Crista, and Andy met us in town for dinner. We had a lot of fun visiting and Wendy just loves Caden, or "that little boy", as she calls him. They play so great together. It was the perfect Saturday!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
A Trip to the Salon
Emily has struggled to get to her AR goal this year so I made her a deal. If she made it I would take her to get a manicure and pedicure. She worked really hard and made her goal. I was so proud and decided to make a day out of her reward. We got a babysitter for Wendy and grandma, Emily, and I set out for I.F. We went shopping and then out to lunch. Lastly I took her to a salon to get her nails done. She was a little nervous at first but as soon as she relaxed she loved it! The pedicure was her favorite part. She wished she could have kept her feet in the water forever!
To make the night even better Jim, Nedra, Cami, Caden, Crista, and Andy met us in town for dinner. We had a lot of fun visiting and Wendy just loves Caden, or "that little boy", as she calls him. They play so great together. It was the perfect Saturday!




To make the night even better Jim, Nedra, Cami, Caden, Crista, and Andy met us in town for dinner. We had a lot of fun visiting and Wendy just loves Caden, or "that little boy", as she calls him. They play so great together. It was the perfect Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun for her!! I wish I had AR goals to meet so I could get mine done.
Dad sees you standing on the table! :)
Nice catch dad.
Post a Comment