Friday, January 21, 2011

Why I Blog

I am so excited that my new blog book for 2010 finally came in the mail. I use a company called Blurb and I love them. They have a free program called Booksmart that you can download. It slurps in your blog posts and lets you format them however you want. I use it as a scrapbook for our family. We love to sit and look at it throughout the year.

Don't worry LeeRoy.....I ordered an extra one to send you!

Here is Blurb's website in case anyone wants it:
http://www.blurb.com/make/booksmart





3 comments:

Alisha said...

Love love love it! Im excited to get mine now. Love the cover/back. Nice job. Its beautiful...cant wait till we get to see each others.

Anonymous said...

I want mine right now, can't wait to get the year's pictures all to my own! Fantastic job Lori.

-LeeRoy

Katie said...

I've started on mine, year 2006 - 2008. I hope that the boys like it but it is a lot more work then I thought.