Monday, May 16, 2011
V.I.P.
Emily was chosen to be the VIP, (Very Important Person), for her class this week. All the kids put their names in a jar at the beginning of the year and one by one their names got drawn out. Emily's name was the very last one to be drawn so she has been looking forward to this for a long time! She got to bring in pictures to be displayed on the bulletin board as well as help out her teacher for the week. She was also asked to bring in some items that were special to her and show them to the class. She took her dance trophies, rock collection, remote control spider, (the boys all thought that was amazing), a flower from Las Vegas, her Wicked ticket and program, and her "Flat Daddy". All the kids in her class made her cards and she handed out treats. It was a very special week for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ohhh!! That is cute. Her and that creepy spider. I bet she was proud to show off all the things that she loves in her life.
I remember being the V.I.P. when I was in elementary school. That is such a big deal. Congratulations Emily! P.S. I wanna see a picture or video of this spider. It sounds interesting.
That's so sweet. I want to be in grade school again. Man, I could have so much fun with that life size cut out of LeeRoy
Megan, there is a picture of the spider under our April Fool's post from last year:
http://llcoxfamily.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-fools.html
It looks way to real!!!!
Post a Comment