
The play was amazing! We had such great seats and Emily sat on the edge of her chair gripping my arm the whole time. We all loved it! Emily hasn't stopped listening to the music since we got home!

On Saturday we headed out to the mall to do some shopping. Wendy has been begging me to get her ears pierced for some time and I finally decided to let her do it. I warned her that it would hurt but she would not be deterred. I really thought she would cry but she barely said "ow" and that was it. She was just fine and happy as could be! We let the kids play in the kiddy play area to work out their wiggles before heading home. We had so much fun on our "girls only" trip!
3 comments:
That was sooo much fun! Thanks again for inviting me...or umm letting me invite myself! hahaha. I miss you guys already.
I'm glad that you guys have fun. I heard that it was a great show.
YAY for my girls and their fun trip! I am glad that you had such a great time!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment