Last night was Back to School night at Emily's school and she couldn't wait to meet her new teacher and find out what friends were in her class. We took all of her school supplies and put them in her desk and she was able to hug each friend who walked through the door. She could hardly sleep because she was so excited for her 1st day. It was harder than I thought letting her go. Wendy and I missed her so much but it was fun to watch her get off the bus and tell us all about her day. 4th grade is going to be a wonderful year!
2 comments:
she looks so grown up! I can't believe she's in 4th grade. How fun that she has so many friends in her class.
Aaaah! My 4th grader is amazing! I can't wait to have a battle of the brains with her soon!
Post a Comment