Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Glasses

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. Last week I took Wendy in for her first eye doctor appointment and was told she needed glasses. I was worried about how well she would take care of them and whether or not she would leave them on but was pleasantly surprised. When she first put them on she screamed, "I can see!" She loves to wear them and since everyone made such a big deal over how cute she looks she thinks she is pretty hot stuff. Ever since she was small she would make the funniest faces all the time. She would even always look sideways when she pointed at things. We used to laugh at her because we just thought it was part of her "Wendy" personality but looking back now I think it is because she had to squint to be able to see. I feel awful that I didn't catch it earlier but I am so happy for her now! So, it is official, we are a complete family of four-eyes!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Hahaha!! I remember laughing when she would point and squint. She looks so grown up and beautiful! Love the glasses she picked out.

Mrs. B said...

She looks SO cute in her glasses!

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny about her squinting.