Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

I love my family!  That is all there is to it.  Any chance we have to spend time together is so amazing.  That is probably one of the many reasons I love Christmas so much!  We have had our share of holidays apart so the ones we are lucky enough to spend together we truly cherish!  On Christmas Eve we spent the morning in pajamas hanging out together.  We cooked breakfast and played a ton of games laughing and talking.  Then we braved, and barely survived, a quick trip to Wal-Mart for some last minute supplies.  

In the evening the Palmers came over for dinner and even more games.  Then we watched 'Twas the Night Before Christmas and the girls got to open up their Christmas Eve pajamas and slippers.  They were so excited as we set out cookies and water for Santa and tracked his flight online.  They could barely contain their excitement as we tucked them into bed.  I felt the same way and couldn't sleep for the life of me so LeeRoy and I stayed up late cuddled in bed playing games together on our phones.  Emily and Wendy told us the next day as they fell asleep they heard Santa's bells ringing in the night and a distinct HO HO HO!  There was definitely magic in the air!





1 comment:

Alisha said...

Your family is so cute! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas Eve ..and that your family is all together. We love you.