Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Present Scavenger Hunt

After we finished opening presents Christmas morning we spent some time playing with toys, laughing, and talking.  After about 15 minutes had passed I asked the girls if they were happy with all they received and when they excitedly said yes I told them how disappointing that was to hear.  They looked at me very confused until LeeRoy and I told them there was still 1 more present for them but they would have to find it.  We played the hot and cold game until they found the gift but when they unwrapped it this clue was all they found.  They proceeded to follow 5 more riddles and clues until the last one led them to their real presents hidden in the dryer.  

They had so much fun on the present hunt and squealed with delight when they each opened a Stuffie.  It's a stuffed animal that has lots of secret pockets to hide stuff in.  They had fun finding that mom and dad had hidden little treasures in each pocket but were shocked to find ipods inside the biggest one!  Neither of them knew what to say, they just sat and stared at them for the longest time before it finally registered in their minds.  Then they freaked out!  They were so happy!  It was a great moment!












 

1 comment:

Alisha said...

How fun!! You should've just given them the $1 bills...they seemed excited enough with that. HAHA! I love the look on their faces...priceless!