Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Sweet Sister

Early on the morning of the 17th I got a call from my mom letting me know that my sweet sister Amy, (Amers Delamers), had passed away.  I have so many thoughts and emotions right now that are too personal to put on my blog.  So, I will keep this short and simply say how much I will miss her, and how I can't wait for the day when I can hug her again and tell her how much I love her.


3 comments:

Alisha said...

It's hard to fInd the words to say....How I miss her...I wish I wouldn't have taken lidea for granted. I catch myself wanting to call her...and tell her How sorry I ....then I remember.

Alisha said...

Life *

Megan said...

Om my gosh! I am so sorry. I have a few very fond memories of her. Going to her house and watching that movie...what was it? I swore my wedding dress was going to look just like one of the dresses in that movie. Again, I am so sorry.