Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Love Day!

LeeRoy has been in Boise this last week testing out some new equipment for the National Guard so we decided to celebrate Valentines Day when he got home.  The kids were so excited to wake up and see what surprises were waiting for them.  They loved their chocolate and love bugs but they also picked out and paid for presents for each other.  Emily made Wendy a wooden W covered in purple duct tape and Wendy got Emily a treat.  It was so sweet watching they hug and thank each other.  I had given LeeRoy a card with some money in before his trip and he gave me some more coupons.  I look forward to getting new coupons each year!  I love them so much!




 

1 comment:

Alisha said...

You have the cutest kids ever! That's a good idea to let them give something to each other. I want coupons!! That is the best gift ever.