Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day

For April Fools day this year LeeRoy and I wanted to do something really fun for the kids.  We sealed up their bedroom doors, except for the top, with a plastic tablecloth and filled it all the way up with balloons.  When the girls opened their doors in the morning all the balloons fell on top of them.  They loved it!  Now we just have to have a balloon popping party!  Wendy even got into the spirit of the holiday by placing a fake spider she made herself on my computer chair.  She laughed so hard when I jumped and screamed!




For dinner we at at the "Crazy Cafe"  LeeRoy and the girls had to order from a coded menu and I was the waitress.  Wendy got lucky and received dessert first.  LeeRoy didn't get a fork until last so he was stuck eating rice with a piece of bread!  It was so entertaining to laugh at each other!



 

2 comments:

Alisha said...

LOL!!!!! you guys r awesome! I wanna come to it house for April's fools day. I love the little spider. I think the crazy cafe is such a fun idea.

Unknown said...

Seriously, where do you come up with these ideas? That was such a great idea, I hope my brain holds onto that idea fora few more years so that I can duplicate it.