We decided today was the perfect day to go to the park to run around and play in the leaves. We had so much fun! LeeRoy used the rake to make a huge pile and we all took turns jumping in. Grandma Pat and Lorenzo even joined us. Wendy loved picking up piles and throwing them on everyone. Emily was brave enough to let her dad bury her in leaves. After we were done we headed to Arctic Circle. We go every year at Halloween time so we can get their square pumpkin kids meals. We had tons of fun together. I just wish it wouldn't have gone by so fast!
3 comments:
Aww!!! I'm jealous but how fun is that? The only complaint I do have is I always find leaves later in my pants. haha
I love fall. What a fun day for you. Thanks for taking Lorenzo!!
Love Mom
The perfect family fun time!
Post a Comment