Later in the evening, we got all dressed-up for tricks and treats. The only way we could get Wendy to wear her red-riding-hood costume was to tell her it was a red princess dress. Emily was a bumblebee, LeeRoy was Sherlock Holmes, and Lori was a witch. 
We went to the ward trunk or treat, followed by some traditional door-to-door candy begging. This was Wendy's first year trick or treating and she started to enter the first few houses as they opened the door! She almost said, "Trick or Treat," too!
When the girls were satisfied with their candy loot we headed home and watched "Ghostbusters" together. Once the kids were in bed we rolled the clocks back and had another hour all to ourselves to "inspect" the candy. The perfect ending.
5 comments:
Haha how fun! I love the look on Wendy's face when u all 4 have your pic taken. We miss u guys, happy halloween last night :)
Your family has the BEST traditions. Do you mind if I steal some ideas? I love the Halloween food all month, will you send me the recipes for how you make it all. You have always been fun and creative....ahhhh, the days of apartment dwelling. So much fun! Your family is soooo cute.
Did our ward have a trunk or treat? How weird. Did you move? I am SO confused.
I wish I was your little girl.
We need to go v-teaching soon...how about next week. Please call me.
It was great sharing Halloween together! What an adorable family! Love you guys!
Love Mom
Hey Lori!!! Of course I remember you! How are you? I will be reading your blog to catch up. Do you have a facebook?? Mine is facebook.com/jodijodi
Post a Comment