
Remembering our beloved Pepi Roni...

Welcome to La Sperenza!!

Dinner is about to be served...
THE SUSPECTS:
Rocco Scarfazzi, Tara Misu, Mama Rosa, Father Al Fredo, Marco Roni, and Bo Jalais

Clair Voyant
Angel Roni ..... Lacie played this partDinner in Pepi's honor ...


Who dunnit? We cannot tell! But it was a night to remember and fun had by all the guests! Only 2 of the 9 guests correctly identified the murderer after 2 1/2 hours and 6 bottles of wine (Sparkling cider) later.
Great Family, Great Food, Great Fun!
4 comments:
WHO DID IT!?! WHO DID IT?!?
How fun! We did a murder mystery party at work once and it was one of the best parties I've ever been to! I'm thinking of doing another one for my birthday.
These are such fun parties! We were invited to one for tonight, but we are not going to be able to go. Sad!! It looks like you have a blast!
We did have a wonderful time! We sure missed Alisha and Travis, but had a great time with Jim and Nedra! I want to do another one! We should pass the games around and share since you can only use it one time! I love doing fun things with our family!
Love Mom
Post a Comment