In high school our marching band went to a competition and we stayed the night in Las Vegas. While there we went to the Flamingo Casino for dinner and were able to see the play Forever Plaid. The other night while at the library with Emily I saw a poster advertising that the Playmill Theater was putting on the same play in I.F. I was so excited! My mom went with me and we decided to make a night of it. We did some shopping, went to dinner, and lastly the play. It was so good! We laughed the whole time.
Oh I remember that, in fact that is the memory that I got in my head just reading your title. LOL! Oh the great memories or high school and marching bad!! LOL!! Glad you had a nice time!
I absolutely loved it! Especially with Lori! Thanks for the memories and fun Lori! (But it made me really homesick for my Dad. I wasn't prepared for those strong feelings. I guess because he would have loved it also!)
5 comments:
Lol! I totally wanted to go because of that Vegas trip with the band. I ended up being in Utah though. Glad you could go!
Oh good times! Sounds like lots of fun! That was such a great trip...
Oh I remember that, in fact that is the memory that I got in my head just reading your title. LOL! Oh the great memories or high school and marching bad!! LOL!! Glad you had a nice time!
How fun!!! I'm sad I wasn't there to go, (which I prob would've made fun of u anyways) but I'm still jealous lol.
I absolutely loved it! Especially with Lori! Thanks for the memories and fun Lori! (But it made me really homesick for my Dad. I wasn't prepared for those strong feelings. I guess because he would have loved it also!)
Love Mom
Post a Comment