Every year on this day LeeRoy takes off work and we let Emily stay home from school so we can do something as a family and just appreciate being together. This year we went to see the new Christmas Carol movie in 3D. It was great because we were the only ones in the theater. Wendy got a little scared towards the end but we all loved it! After the movie we spent the day Christmas shopping and then went out to dinner. It was nice to have a stop in the middle of the week and just have some fun together.
4 comments:
The movie was scary? I want to take my grandkids to it. Will they be ok?
The only scary part was towards the end when Scrooge meets the Ghost of Christmas Future....(Dun dun dun). Wendy covered her eyes for a bit but still loved the movie!
How fun!! That's awesome you have a holiday where u celebrate with each other. I love u.
What fun, even though Wendy had to cover her eyes! I can't wait to see it! I love your family.
Love Mom
Post a Comment