LeeRoy and Emily just finished celebrating their birthdays with our family. Since Emily has a big party with her friends planned for later this week LeeRoy got to pick out the cake for this party. I was hoping he would choose a cake I could just buy at the store since cakes are not my specialty but alas, he did not. He asked for a five layer flag cake instead. It was a huge pain to make but he helped me and we had fun doing it together.
LeeRoy and Emily unwrapped a lot of fun gifts but the best part was when Emily opened the front door to find a new shiny bike! She was so excited!
4 comments:
Lance
said...
Emily's so lucky, I want a new pink bike. Flag cake huh? I think LeeRoy's been in the military too long.
4 comments:
Emily's so lucky, I want a new pink bike. Flag cake huh? I think LeeRoy's been in the military too long.
awwww she looks sooo happy!!!! I'm sad we couldn't be there but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wow...eight years old! It was a great party! Mom - grandma
Wow, fun birthdays!
That is a neat cake. I feel you should show me how to make it.
Post a Comment