
Unfortunately I have been really sick lately with pneumonia so while the rest of the family had fun this is what I got to do.
After it was over it was nice just to walk back into our hotel room and go to sleep instead of fighting traffic to get home. In the morning we all met together for the continental breakfast before heading home.
5 comments:
That is a great idea. I have thought about doing that before but never have. I hear the rooms book up fast and it is expensive though, so I think that may be why I have never done that.
They do book up fast, we called and reserved our room July 5th of 2009. It was worth the wait though!
Wow I'm so jealous but that looks so awesome! The worst part of it all is that you have to wait for hours and hours to get home, so you guys are really smart! I hope you get feeling better.
What an awesome idea. We saw them from a distance - it was the first time for me. They were spectacular. If we knew where you guys were we would have been tempted to crash your party :)
I am kind of jealous.
Sorry that you haven't been feeling well.
This is in response to the previous post about Emily's birthday party: I wish that I could have a fun party like that when I was little. You think of everything!
Post a Comment