Sunday, September 19, 2010
York Family Reunion
Today we had family come together from four different states. I have never seen so much family from the York side at once and it was so wonderful. My aunt Sandra come from Arizona along with my aunt Sherry and her two daughters Catherine and Winter. My dad came from Nebraska, and my sister Jenny even came from Arkansas. It was so nice to be able to visit and catch up with everyone. When I arrived I joked about how nice it was to walk into a room and have so many people excited to see me but it was a great feeling. Family is so important and being able to spend time with them is very special. I was glad to share the experience with my Mom and sister Amy as well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how fun! I bet it was good to see everyone.
Post a Comment