This weekend kicked off the beginning of the dance competition season. Emily was able to compete with Downtown Dance as part of the Showteam for the very first time. She was so nervous but they did great! Her team has 23 dancers and 19 of them are brand new to the Showteam this year. They ended up taking 1st place in their category. All of downtown did amazing as well and every dance they performed ended up taking 1st place. We are always proud to be part of such an amazing program and I am so happy Emily has found something to be involved in that that she loves so much. This is the first of 4 competitions so I will definitely be adding more dance posts later.
In the locker room getting ready to perform
Emily with her dance teacher
Stretching out
All the dance teams waiting for awards to be announced
holy flipping cow!!! I can't believe they all took 1st place. I bet Emily was happy they got first place cuz she worked her little bum off. She looks absolutely beautiful!! I wish I could've been there, but hopefully I can see her in May. Give her lots and lots of hugs and kisses from me. GOOD JOB EM!!!
2 comments:
holy flipping cow!!! I can't believe they all took 1st place. I bet Emily was happy they got first place cuz she worked her little bum off. She looks absolutely beautiful!! I wish I could've been there, but hopefully I can see her in May. Give her lots and lots of hugs and kisses from me. GOOD JOB EM!!!
Way to go Emily. What a good job! Always enjoy reading the blog!
Post a Comment