LeeRoy: I made sure to take video of their performance. You can watch it here.
On Easter morning the girls woke up to find their baskets. They were so excited! After munching down tons of candy we went to church and then over to my mom's house for dinner. Lacie was so nice, she took the girls on a nature walk. She wrapped their wrists with duck tape and any treasures they found on their walk they were able to stick to their wrists. When they got home Lacie covered the tape with seran wrap and tied them with yarn making a bracelet. Emily even wore it to school today. After their walk they had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. Wendy found a bunch of eggs and thought she was so cool! We had such a great time!
3 comments:
They look so cute in their Easter dresses!! Those bracelets are sweet...she always has good ideas. Glad you had fun over at mom's house.
I'm glad that you put the video up for Leeroy because I wanted to watch them dance too. They did a great job. Thanks for sharing.
Wow. Those girls are great dancers. I enjoyed the video very much. Sounds like a good Easter at your house. I am totally going to remember the duct tape bracelet idea for later. Love it!
Post a Comment