Friday, July 8, 2011

2 Week R&R

As the time came for LeeRoy to come home for his two week R&R I got so excited I started making all kinds of plans but when I asked LeeRoy what he wanted to do he said he mainly just wanted to be home. So that is what we did and it was wonderful! He made sure to spend quality time with each of the girls and they loved having their dad home again. We visited with family, played lots of games, had a water party, and just spent tons of relaxing time together. Having him home made such a difference. I was thinking of what I would write on here and there is just no way to describe it. Seeing him leave again was really hard but now we are in the final stage of this deployment and the end is finally in sight. We are so thankful for the time we got to spend together and look forward to seeing him again soon!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see LeeRoy. Sounds like your family had a great time together. He looks really good. We love you and your family is always in our prayers!
Love Mom

LeeRoy said...

Thank you for making the last 2 weeks such an amazing time! Even with no plans the time was packed with events and great things to do, some of them even 5 times over!

Love Dad

Cox Family said...

Haha, hopefully when you get home for good your Kiwi Loco obsession will die down a bit!

Alisha said...

It was great to see you on the 4th LeeRoy. I am still jealous you have a Kiwi Loco t-shirt and I hope Lori hid it so I could steal it. :P haha. We can't wait to see you in a couple of months.

Megan said...

I'm so glad you got to have him home again. Looks like you guys had a nice, relaxing time with him. How much longer is his deployment? What did you think of Kiwi Loco? I just went there last week with my mom...yum.