Today was so nice and warm we wanted to have some fun so the girls and I met Amy and her kids at the swimming pool. The kids had a lot of fun swimming, sliding, swinging, playing, and splashing around while Amy and I sat in the cool shade and watched. Wendy was a lot braver this year. She wasn't afraid to walk around, even out to the deep areas. After they were done swimming we went out for some frozen yogurt. It was a great, relaxing summer day.
How fun!!! I hope the weather is nice when we come down so we can take our kids to that. I love that I don't have to get in with her, haha. I miss their faces.
2 comments:
How fun!!! I hope the weather is nice when we come down so we can take our kids to that. I love that I don't have to get in with her, haha. I miss their faces.
That's what you consider a swimming pool? Man, my standards are too low.
Post a Comment