Monday, July 25, 2011

Alisha and Kenna

I was so excited when Alisha and Kenna agreed to come and stay with us for a week. Since LeeRoy left the girls and I have been trying really hard not to get down and having my sister and cute little niece with us what so perfect! Our days were planned with fun activities and once the kids were in bed we laughed while watching shows together and drinking Italian Cream Sodas. While she was here we talked my dad into babysitting Wendy and Kenny while the rest of us met up with Nedra, Cami, and Chelsey in Poky at the Mystique Dinner Theater where they were putting on Cinderella. Dinner was so good and Emily loved the play! It was hard saying goodbye at the end of the week but we are already making plans and looking forward to the next time we can get together.






1 comment:

Alisha said...

That was so much fun!!! I love the picture of EM and the step sisters. hahaha. I'm so lucky to have you close by, thanks again for an amazing week.