Sunday, November 27, 2011

So Thankful

After spending the holiday season without LeeRoy last year the phrase that echoed throughout our family over and over this Thanksgiving was how thankful we are to be together! We had an amazing day spent with the Cox Family. It was so nice to spend time with them. We visited, played games, rode 4-wheelers, did crafts, and ate till we were stuffed. It was the first time the girls rode on the 4-wheelers. Emily screamed that she was scared and Wendy screamed for LeeRoy to drive faster!

The night of Thanksgiving I was lucky enough to be able to babysit my new nephew, Peyton, while Alisha and Travis waited in line at Best Buy for their sale to start. It was so fun to have a baby in the house again.

The next morning we braved the crowds and headed to Idaho Falls with my mom, Alisha, and Travis for some blitz shopping. We got such amazing deals and LeeRoy and I were able to finish all of our Christmas shopping.

We had such a great weekend. We loved seeing family and doing fun things, but most of all we just enjoyed being together and realizing how much we truly have to be thankful for!






2 comments:

Alisha said...

Glad you had fun at the Cox's. Sad we missed you at our party but had sooo much fun shopping with you guys.

Unknown said...

Done with Christmas shopping? I'm jealous. I was going to do it all on Cyber Monday but got swamped at work.