Wendy's 1st Day of Kindergarten
I am not going to lie, worst day ever! It was so hard seeing my little girl so grown up and leaving for school. She was so excited though. It was all she could talk about for the last week. Last night was her orientation where we got to go see her class and meet her teacher. I tried to show her around the school but she insisted that she figure where everything was at on her own so she could show me. Sure enough she was able to do it. Even though it is hard to see her go I am so excited for her to take this first big step. I know she will do great!
2 comments:
Carter had Miss. Law and we loved her. Wendy will have a blast. I'm glad that Nash and her are on the bus together.
She is so grown up!!! I love her waving on the bus...melted my heart.
Post a Comment