Monday, December 20, 2010

Call Family Christmas Party

My mom's side of the family all got together over the weekend for the annual Call Family Christmas party. It was so fun seeing everyone again. There was tons of food and the adults had fun visiting while the kids played. Emily ran around with her cousins while Wendy spent most of her time riding a little tricycle around the gym. She loved that thing!

The girls were so happy when Santa showed up. They both sat on his lap and told him what they wanted for Christmas. When we got home I was comparing pictures I had taken from last year's party to this year's and Emily noticed that Santa was the same in both pictures. This convinced her that he must be the "real" Mr. Clause. She is already looking forward to next year!






1 comment:

Alisha said...

Makes me homesick looking at these pictures. I'm sad we missed the party, but glad you had an awesome time. That is so cute she noticed he was the same Santa. Mom use to tell us that they looked different because they were "Santa's helpers" haha gotta love it. Merry Christmas I love you guys!