Later we put up our tree and all of our decorations. It took a while because some of the lights our our pre-lit tree wouldn't come on. After about an hour of searching I finally located the problem and fixed it. When all the lights came on the girls clapped and screamed that it was a Christmas Miracle! The tree is also plugged into a remote control to turn the lights on and off. I always hide it and let them clap to "magically" turn on the lights, and blow to turn them off.
Last night we got invited to go with a friend to attend a Christmas party put on for the kids of the deployed soldiers. We had so much fun. Santa came and handed out presents. They served us dinner, had crafts for the kids to do, and had clowns that made balloon animals. It is so nice being involved in so many Christmas activities. We are definitely looking forward to the rest of the season!

4 comments:
Those pictures of them putting their letters for Santa in the mailbox is adorable!! Love your decorations, and it looks amazing the party you were able to go to. We miss you guys.
I love it all! I miss everything about the holidays, being away from you all. I sure love you so much. Keep doing fun things so I can live through your blog posts. Love, Your LeeRoy
Wow, what a kick off for the wonderful holiday season. Looks like fun!
Your girls are aiming high this year. I hope they've been good. Oh wait, we're talking about Wendy and Emily, of course they've been good.
Post a Comment