While Emily and I spent Saturday at a dance competition in Utah LeeRoy and Wendy had an amazing day together. He let her make a list of all the things she wanted to do. They started out the morning by playing all of her favorite games before finally getting ready for the day and going to lunch. Then they drove to Poky to play at the new playground there. Wendy loved it so much they stayed for a few hours. After that they were pretty hot so they headed to have some frozen yogurt before heading home. On the way home Wendy yelled, "We forgot to climb a mountain!" So LeeRoy pulled over at Fort Hall and they headed back to Poky. Together they climbed the mountain by ISU that has the pillars on top. Wendy loved looking down and seeing how little the car was. She even insisted on taking a picture of her shoe on the top to prove that she actually made it. They had so much fun together and I loved hearing all about her adventures with dad when I got home. I love our little family so much and am grateful for days that we can spend so much time together making memories!

1 comment:
How adorable is that!! What fun that she got to spend time w/her daddy.
Post a Comment