Monday, April 23, 2012

Rocky Mountain Classic - Roy, UT

Over the weekend Emily and I traveled with Kristen and Ivy, (another dance mom and daughter), to the Rocky mountain Classic dance competition in Roy, Utah.  The girls had so much fun on the drive down mutilating poor, innocent cinnamon bears and watching movies.  Once we arrived they headed to their dressing rooms to meet up with the rest of their team and get ready to perform.  They were so excited and once they took the floor we were blown away.  They did such an amazing job!  The rest of the day was spend mostly watching dances and cheering for the rest of the company as they took the floor.  By evening we were pretty tired but were so happy when they announced that Beginning Company had taken 1st place in their category and 1st place beginning team overall!  That means they placed higher than over 50 other teams that night.  I was so proud of them and once again thankful Emily has the opportunity to be involved with such an amazing program.






 

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I can't believe they took 1st place again!! GO EMILY!!!!