Monday, April 16, 2012

St. George Dance Competition

The night before we left for Emily's first dance competition of the season her dance company held a dress rehearsal and her teacher gave them a special present.  It was a picture in a frame and a lucky penny to wear on their travel outfit. It meant so much to Emily!  The next morning we dropped Wendy off with the Palmers and headed to St. George.  

Once we got there I realized I had forgotten Emily's make-up bag at home.  I about died but a very nice dance mom helped me out and offered to do her make-up.  I was so grateful!  The competition was held at the Dixie College Arena and it was packed.  I was surprised how Emily was more excited than nervous this year.  They danced amazingly and we were so proud and excited during the awards when it was announced they had won 1st place!  It was a great way to kick off the competition season!  













1 comment:

Alisha said...

She is absolutely STUNNING! I wish we could come watch her.