Preschool Valentine
Wendy's preschool class took a field trip yesterday to the post office and the library. While at the post office they mailed out valentine's to their parents that they had made in class. I took Wendy with me to check the mail today and she was so excited to see that her card had made it home. It is so adorable! She is lucky to have such a great teacher who does such fun things.

4 comments:
hahaha, I love the look on her face in that picture!! How cute they did that. What an awesome teacher she has.
I laughed when I saw the look on her face. It is so classic Wendy though! LOL
She IS so lucky!!! Not just to have a great preschool teacher, but great parents, too.
*Blush* It's kids like Wendy and great parents like you that make it so fun to teach!
Post a Comment