Wendy and I had fun following them to this note:
I was so excited. Emily has never made lunch before but she did this all by herself. She said she wanted to do something to show how much she appreciates all that I do for her. I couldn't believe it! So, we sat down and enjoyed the amazing lunch Emily made for all of us.
4 comments:
What a wonderful surprise! Meals made my someone else always have that special something to them. What a thoughtful girl.
Awww cute! You have taught her well Lori. Lol. What an amazing girl she is.
Awww. An amazing meal for an amazing woman! Our girls look so cute together! She even made a center piece for the table! We have the most amazing children. You know you have done well when they do things like this for you. I cried a little bit when I read it. Love, LeeRoy
SO cute!!!!!
Post a Comment