Last night we attended the Renaissance Feast put on by the high school choirs. We had so much fun seeing Lacie all dressed up and waiting on us. The food was great, but Emily said her favorite part was the court jesters. They made her laugh quite a bit. They even made her stand up on her chair and sing Jingle Bells loudly to earn her silverware. I loved listening to the choirs sing us their songs while we ate. We had to be careful though, if anyone disobeyed the rules, they were put in the stocks!
How fun!! I'm so sad I missed it! I love the picture of the lady (when ur taking a pic of Lacie serving) and she's smiling for the camera. Oh btw I LOVE Emily's hat!!
2 comments:
How fun!! I'm so sad I missed it! I love the picture of the lady (when ur taking a pic of Lacie serving) and she's smiling for the camera. Oh btw I LOVE Emily's hat!!
What fun! What kind of crazy hat dress does my daughter have going on?! Oh, if only there were someone there to keep you in check! :)
-LeeRoy
Post a Comment